dimanche 23 novembre 2008

Illustration Friday (Opinion)

For this week subject, I had to go through my stuff and find that little homework I did, something like 10 years ago, to demonstrate the contrast that can be acheive with colors of different warmth. Everyone is intended to is own opinion, just goota choose your color.

Les gens du Québec vont sûrement voir la petite opinion cachée à l'intérieur. Je me demande parcontre, si le bleu 101 ne devrait pas apparaître à gauche dans l'image, mais ça c'est de la politique et non de l'art.






Gouache sur carton Hi-Art






Premier jet pour le concours de t-shirt http://www.onetop.ca/concours.php
First draft for the Onetop T-Shirt Contest, Whatdayatink ?


















2 commentaires:

steve a dit…

very good stuff here - I really dig the top image a lot!

Emily a dit…

eh puis la loi 101 ma fait trilingue! hehe... nice double choice for opinion!